Our DNA sequencing facility is equipped with two different state of the art DNA analysis instruments along with advanced bioinformatics capabilities that enable us to provide consistent and accurate sequence data at very competitive prices. The 96-capillary Applied Biosystems 3730xl DNA Analyzer is the ideal instrument for Sanger sequencing. This machine features intermediate throughput with accurate base calling and rapid turnaround times. It is well suited for de novo sequencing, resequencing (mutation profiling), fragment analysis, and SNP genotyping. The Ion Torrent Personal Genome Machine (PGM) from Life Technologies uses semiconductor chip technology to deliver the fastest run times and most affordable prices of any next-generation sequencer on the market. The Ion PGM Sequencer is ideal for sequencing genes, small genomes, panels of genes, and for gene expression profiling.
- Fast Turnaround Time , results available Monday-Friday by 10:00 am, Saturday by 12:00 pm
- FREE pickup for San Diego, Orange County, and LA County (south of Burbank and west of Azusa)
- Highest quality sequencing data, up to 1,000 bp per reaction (capillary system)
- Longest reads allow you to finish your project faster with fewer custom primers
- Fully automated sample loading and data tracking
- Consistent data from every sequencing run
- Less template required
- High throughput capacity of more than 20,000 reactions per week
- Dedicated & friendly customer service
- Professional consultation from our highly experienced genomics staff
- Cost Effective Service: Prices as low as $3.50 per reaction for larger orders (Please contact us to request a quote).
DNA sequencing stands at the forefront of scientific discovery, offering a gateway to unparalleled insights into the complexities of life. As technology continues to advance, the possibilities for genetic exploration are limitless. Whether unlocking medical mysteries or deciphering the intricacies of our natural world, DNA sequencing remains an indispensable tool, propelling us into a future where the language of genes unfolds with increasing clarity.