5 FREE REACTIONS PROMOTION
Single Reaction Sanger Sequencing
Sanger Sequencing for Single Targets
Labeled dideoxynucleotide termination of DNA strand growth, pioneered by Nobel Laureate Frederick Sanger, has become the cornerstone of Genomics. The ABI 3730 utilizes lasers to illuminate the fluorescent dyes on the terminated strand. Single Reaction Sequencing has grown to Massively Parallel Sequencing, a.k.a., Next Generation Sequencing. Illumina’s platforms use the same technology, but the fluorescence is read directly through a sensitive light meter. Thermofisher’s NGS technology now has a silicon chip with millions of pH meters built in, but doesn’t measure chain termination, but a H+ release from a growing strand, very different from Sanger Sequencing. Although powerful, NGS covers full genomes or large DNA populations, many researchers still need to focus on a small set of genes. Sanger Sequencing on single targets is still a very viable technology in the lab, including clinical work.
Utilizing a single target and a single primer, floursceinated dideoxynucleotides terminate a growing strand of DNA in a thermal cycling reaction. After washing, the DNA population from the cycle sequencing reaction are separated by size in capillary electrophoresis then the dideoxynucleotides are illuminated with a laser.
Special Promotions!! * Promotions can be combined!!!
Five Free Reactions! Write ‘New Customer, 5 Free’ in the Comments Section on your first order
40% off for the first month!! Write “New Lab, 40% Off”
- Competetive Prices- Call for a Quote
- Next Day Turnaround
- Results Available by 10:00 AM
- Saturday Results by 12:00 PM
- Highly Experienced Genomics Staff
- Friendly Technical Support
- Highest Quality Sequencing Data
- Up to 1100 bp per Reaction
- Consistent Data from Every Run
- Low Template Requirements
- 17 Universal Primers Available
- Free Repeats Upon Request
- Go to http://sequencing.retrogen.net/
- Select “Login” (top right)
- Create dnaLIMS Account
- Place an Order
- For a 5 Reaction Free Trial, write “New Customer 5 Free” or “New Lab, 40% off” in the Comments Section
- Please Include a Printed Copy of Your Order
- For Southern California orders, south of Los Angeles, please contact Retrogen for pickup time and location.